Ronald R. Thomas
We found the team at Lahti Search Consultants to be uniquely qualified to identify, recruit, and secure strong leadership. They are the best. From the moment we set to work together to craft a position profile our first vice president of enrollment search in over 30 years, all the way through to the signing of a contract for our new VP, Terry and the team showed why they are so highly regarded:
- They are smart. They instantly understood the unique opportunities and challenges involved in our institution, recognizing and appreciating the qualities of our community and the kind of innovative leader who would suit our needs and who would thrive in this position.
- They are connected. Terry and the team know the business of college admissions, and they know everyone in the business. On our first meeting, after a series of probing questions, Terry began to imagine potential good fits for our situation. Some of the individuals she mentioned were among our finalists, and one turned out to be our new VP.
- They are focused. They were always available, day or night, regardless of the difference in time zones, providing information, checking in on progress, offering suggestions, seeking references, and floating candidates. They were so responsive, they made us feel as if we were the only client with whom they were working.
- They are organized. They ran the search with an unusual degree of professionalism, attentiveness to detail, and just plain grace.
- They have impeccable integrity. Each of them earned our confidence and that of our candidates, all of whom spoke of Terry and her team with the highest admiration.
- They are effective. The outcome of our search could not have been more impressive. We devised a “walking on water” position profile and, thanks to the Lahti team, secured a new vice president of enrollment who could do just that—and has.
There is no one better for a college admission search than Lahti Search Consultants.